Skip to main content

Monument 14 - Emmy Laybourne

  This book took me by storm. It is a lot like Gone and it's certainly as good as it! There is a lot of news surrounding the book about an upcoming film, so be sure to read this novel first. Alongside the next two books which I'm sure will appear on this blog soon enough...
  The book has a fast pace and the ending sequences make you really want to read more. The cover also draws you in, so I do have to give credit to the cover artist.

10/10 Have you got anything to say about this novel? Say it in the comments...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!