A nice (well a nice cover) Christmas novel, a winters ghost tale about Frost Hollow Hall, and it's Lake. Quite spooky really in some places and it is quite gripping, A great book for all and it does make the perfect Christmas read...
8/10 Feeling up for cold weather and cold spirits? Well enter the comments below then young ghost-hunter...
This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.
This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about. 3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...
Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read! 7/10 A simple fun story!
Comments