Skip to main content

How to train your Dragon - Cressida Cowell

 Viking with dragons? Preposterous! Well it had to come someday and here it is! By Hiccup, the scrawniest most unfortunate young viking hero this will not fail to delight! If you've not discovered Hiccup yet your missing out on one of the greatest inventions of modern children's literature! The How to train your dragon film is very good too, also read the other books in the series.

8/10 A great read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!