Skip to main content

Shadow Runners - Daniel Blythe

  This book had a tenseness surrounding it that makes you think something is going to happen, or an exciting twist is about to occur- Well, this feeling doesn't disappoint! However at the start of the book you feel like you understand the plot, yes we've seen this before. You know whats going to happen, of course they are going to meet there! After a short while though you begin to get taken over as drastic changes take place. It is a thrilling read and I will be on the lookout for the the rest of the series in the future...

9/10 Did you enjoy it? Comment in the comments... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!     

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...