Skip to main content

Sure Fire - Jack Higgins With Justin Richards

  This book had a fast and upbeat pace cramming bungles of information into a short space making the book quite an easy read as everything is explained both clearly and with precision. There was some moments where the book seemed a bit unrealistic for a novel that is kind of like a fact-fiction: Fiction that isn't fantasy but is set in the world that we live in. Car brands are still the ones we know, shops and street names remain unchanged etc, etc. But then again it is essentially fiction so hey ho.

8/10 If you want to speak about this novel then speak in the comments below... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!