Skip to main content

Maximum Security - Robert Muchamore

  This is Muchamore at his greatest performance! He writes really smoothly which makes you want to read on. With thrilling twists and brilliant  moments- This book has more than it's fair share of excitement! When a new mission is accepted, Cherub will never fail to satisfy! With new people , places and more- What is there to miss out on? Not your average Harry Potter but hey, who said it was...

10/10 Tell us your thoughts on this book in the comments...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

Blog undergoing Maintenance!

  Hi guys, today I have a different sort of post for you. Starting today I am going to be changing the overall look and design of The Olly Book Blog, for a while you might start seeing things on the site that don't quite seem right, do not worry, this is just part of the maintenance that I am doing!  I would also like to ask you for any ideas or suggestions of how I could edit the blog as I will always appreciate your feedback seeing as you guys are the ones who will be using and looking at the blog. So if you do have any feedback just go ahead and make it known in the comments. I would also like to share with you a new book blog that I think you will enjoy. You can find it at: Et's Best Books Blog. Please do check that blog out as it has some great content that I think you guys will enjoy. So that's all for now, I will update you when the maintenance is completed and then should be able to hopefully start posting new book reviews on a more regu...