Skip to main content

The Recruit - Robert Muchamore

This was amazing! It was blow your mind action right from the very start as the fast and furious story raced to the finish line! Lots of the comments on the book says that you'll really wish it was true, well I had my doubts about this particular quote but I can now verify that you really will wish it was true. So what are you waiting for? Go get your copy now! NOTE: Not suitable for younger readers. There are many other Cherub books around so why not get the whole series? If you want to go back in history try the: Henderson's Boys Series. Cherub, but set in world war two.
  Fantastic, this thoroughly deserved a 10/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!