Skip to main content

Beuatiful Creatures - Kami Garcia + Margret Stohl

  This was a really good book to read as it was exquisitely written and the story line was superb. There were also a few unexpected twists at the end which made the book even better. The genres of this novel are magic, romance and YA. This book has also been made into an immensely popular film of the same name. Other books in this same series include Beautiful Darkness, Beautiful Chaos and Beautiful Redemption. All in all a Beautiful series!

  10/10 For when pretty doesn't satisfy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!