Skip to main content

Clockwork Princess - Casandra Clare

    After a very long novel I finally have got round to writing this review! (Which is kind of obvious if you think about it...) The book started off as a very promising and good read, but then in the middle it started to lose the story as the genre changed to romance quite severely. Afterwards though, towards the end of the book the story did improve a lot and this made the novel end the trilogy really well.

  8/10 To read the other reviews on this blog you may have to wind the key as it is a clockwork- blog... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!