Skip to main content

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

  Wow this book is stunning! I would strongly recommend this book to anyone leaving primary school all the way to adulthood! A little like Harry Potter, in that a lot of people different ages Will enjoy this book! The film which has recently came out is also amazing and I would strongly advise that you see it. The certificate of the film is a 12a. Suzanne Collins is a really good writer and has also written the two other books in the Hunger Games trilogy: Catching Fire and Mockingjay. Which are in fact, equally good. 

  This book has thoroughly earned 10/10!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!