Skip to main content

The General - Robert Muchamore

  At first I thought this Cherub would be about war, (the title) and it was. But not in the way that I first expected. This books 'mission' is for me, almost like two separate adventures. And that's before you count the events at the start of the book... The story continued to be great after the previous book not being to my expectations, which was a bonus because it makes us think that Cherub is still a brilliant series and that we will continue to read the rest of the books avidly.

10/10 Back on track*! Do you think Cherub is back? Tell us in the comments...

       
*No not; choo choo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!