Skip to main content

I am Number Four - Pittacus Lore

  Written by an ancient leader of an ancient race your fate is at stake if you read this book... Tumbling from side to side in a battle of wits and nerves (Did I Mention Aliens?) you will not put this one down. Now a major motion picture, theres no way you can get out of reading this one now... Not that you'd want to or anything...

10/10 THE OLLY BOOK BLOG CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AFTER READING THIS NOVEL.THANK YOU.

Chosen as a Rooster Bank Book Review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End ( http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!  7/10 A simple fun story!