Skip to main content

To be a Cat - Matt Haig

 Very much like another book I've read before, but so very different. I received this book as a gift from Ellie @ Book End (http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.co.uk) . I was told that it was very good and I wasn't disappointed as it was an exceptional read!

 7/10 A simple fun story!     

Comments

Ellie said…
Wow, you finished it already?! Which book did it remind you of that you'd already read? Glad you enjoyed it anyway!
Unknown said…
The peculiar power of Tabitha Brown. I don't think its here though. I'd probably rate it 7/10
Ellie said…
I don't think I've read that one... At the moment I'm reading a book called THE FEARFUL by Keith Gray, which is about a Loch-Ness-Monster type legend. A boy is about to become the new protector of the town, who has to do a ritual every weekend to keep the people safe, but he doesn't even believe in the monster in the lake. I haven't worked out yet whether it's real or not!
Unknown said…
I think its an alien, which came to earth, went into the Loch then came out again, And now is in space. But it was caught on film. That book sounds really interesting, I'm going o try and find it so I can read it for myself!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blood Stone - Jamila Gavin

 This was a great read! A bit confusing at times as it slides from past to present tense regularly. But other than that it is fairly easy to get through. I enjoyed this book because of the adventure and mystery it has in it. 8/10 This was an intriguing read.  

Journey To Jo'burg - Beverley Naidoo

  This was a novella My class read in school, and to be perfectly honest; for a fiction book it was very dry and just far too 'non-fiction' for a fiction book. So for me, this book was sadly a no. It had a lot in it for a novella, and I can see why we read it in class, especially for English. But unfortunately it just didn't have that 'humph' if you get what I'm talking about.  3/10 For me this wasn't a fiction it was a non-fiction, despite what the cover says...